BWe is Opening and Closing 25 Years of Sisterhood the Healthy Way!
Join BWe and CYCMODE Indoor Cycling Studio.
Saturday, April 6, 2019 with Instructor Taylar J.
(April 6: https://april6whorunstheworldwomen.eventbrite.com)
Saturday, April 20, 2019 with Instructor BChanel
(April 20: https://april20whorunstheworldwomen.eventbrite.com)
CYCMODE is an tech-enabled (immersive/virtual) indoor cycling experience, paired with bikes that move! Experience the Music Video Ride, a beat-based ride that activates the entire body, every time. Its high-energy playlists vary by instructors, and combines calorie burning endurance intervals. In celebration of 25 years of Sisterhood, BWe has partnered with CYCMODE to take you on a journey of climbs and sprints, with a little ‘bounce’ to it. Introducing
Tentative Run of Show
9:45 a.m.: Arrival, Sign Waivers
10:00 a.m.: Bike Prep
10:15 a.m.: Music Video Ride Workout Begins: Who Runs the World – WOMEN! Featuring powerful email artist such as Beyoncé, Whitney Houston, Rihanna, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj and many more!
11:00 a.m.: Music Video Ride Workout Ends
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.: Social and Sweaty Boomerang Photos
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What time should I arrive? Please be sure to arrive no later than 10:00AM
- What should I wear? Leggings, shorts, T-shirts and tank tops are recommended cycle wear. Proper cycling shoes, however, are definite must! Because our bikes offer two shoe options, we do not offer shoes. So bring a SPD cleat or wear regular athletic shoes.
- Do you have lockers? Yes, we have digital lockers.
- Do you have water? Yes, we have a hydration station where you can fill up your water bottle before and after class. If you didn’t bring a water bottle, we have bottles available for purchase in our retail space.
- Do you have showers and towels? We offer complimentary towel service for your class, however we do not have showers.
- Do I need to be in great shape? Our classes are designed to accommodate every level, from beginners to serious riders. Our classes focus on improving endurance and strength – and your bike allows you to set a resistance so you know exactly what you can handle. Go at your own pace, and we will be there to encourage and support you!
- How many calories do men and women typically burn per session? Our rides typically burn between 500-700 calories in 40 minutes.
- How often do I need to take classes to see results? For maximum effect we strongly recommend coming in three times per week. For best results, couple your fitness regimen with a well-balanced diet.
- Where can I park? Street and metered parking are all options. Our address is 1333 S Wabash Ave. Chicago, IL